KING ARMS THOMPSON M1928 CHICAGO WOOD PATTERN AEG AIRSOFT GUN
CREATE ACCOUNT OR LOGIN TO SEE PRICING
M1928 CHICAGO AEG AIRSOFT GUN
This is the M1928 Chicago Airsoft Gun from King Arms, a realistic design in all aspects including the operating system, dimension and materials. All markings are engraved on the receiver. It is constructed of full metal with an old-school handguard, grip and stock. Steel is used for the making of sling swivels, screws & nuts and pivot plates etc. The rear sight is well designed and is adjustable to the user’s preference. The gun features an electric blowback system to simulate the recoil action of the real rifle. Also, it is equipped with 9mm bearing gearbox and quality internal parts. The stock is capable of storing a 9.6V large type battery and the package comes with a 450 rounds drum magazine.
- Receiver – Full metal upper and lower receiver provides longer resistance and durability.
- Barrel – One-piece fluted outer barrel is made with full metal. The design gives the rifle a muscular feeling and keeps it straight and rigid to avoid wobbling. A smooth and precise brass internal barrel makes the shooting trajectory constant and precise.
- Gearbox – Equipped with 9mm bearing gearbox and high-quality internal parts. An adjustable hop-up system can be spotted on the receiver. The power circle comes with a reliable MOSFET that gives accurate triggering.
- Stock & Grip – The stock, pistol grip and foregrip are built with high-grade polymer with high-quality simulated wood finishing. The ergonomic stock design gives a solid rifle grabbing and comfortable shoulder rest. The stock is capable of storing a 9.6V large type battery.
- Sights – Fixed front sight & fold-able rear sight. The rear sight is well designed and highly adjustable to the user’s preference for high-precision shooting.
- Magazine – The package comes with a drum magazine. It can store up to 450 rounds of 6mm bb ammo.
- Parts – Fire selector, safety, magazine release, cocking handle, sling swivel, screws, nuts and pivot plate, etc. are all made with full metal.